Rapunzel-like locks are a delicacy to the eyes, be it the timeless beauty of Marilyn Monroe, Billie Eilish, Gigi Hadid, or the too-close episode of Kendall Jenner, who almost came near to look lighter. Now that everyone’s gone blonde, we can finally sit down to discuss how to keep your bleached hair bleached. Using hair styling tools is the new cool because nothing is more appealing than a dense and fluffy blowout, right?
If you have ignored all the haircare tips from your hairstylists, a chop-chop session of those long tresses are bound to happen because you don’t want your broomstick-kind hair to be papped or made into a meme, right?
This makes introducing heat protectants a very critical part of your beauty regimen. Even if you are sincere and follow your haircare ritual wholeheartedly, the killing weather splashes its humidity on your bouncy hair and steals away all the remaining moisture.
Apart from this, the control-freak urge to have your hair look perfect for sevens days at different gatherings has its share of concerns. Women will understand this! Back-to-back styling damages your strands, and it all comes in a final blow one day, leading to a clump of hair in your brush or just lifeless-looking hair! To prevent this scary encounter, we would love it if you looked like a creamy blonde for all 365 days without wearing a wig! So we bring you a box full of goodies!
We have gathered super nourishing products that won’t make you look sorted without making your bleached locks fall out! This guide to find the Best Heat Protectant For Bleached Hair will do your strands the utmost justice. (don’t worry, we have kept the budget in mind!)
Best Heat Protectant For Bleached Hair
Just like you would like your man to have certain qualities, the Best Heat Protectant Spray is likely to do you more suitable if you come through its list of requisites! There are three things you need to get into your basket, whatsoever. First, a good formula, second, nourishing ingredients, and third, the highest protection it can offer against heat. If you have fine hair, sprays are no harm.
However, serum or creme is the right pick if you have dangling coils or coarse hair. Look for healing ingredients that are a complete package of nourishment and moisture, like argan oil, shea butter, etc. They help in undoing the damage done and restoring your healthy-looking mane.
Also, your choice of heat protectant should be able to withstand heat up to around 450°F. Say no to the frazzling of your hair with these top-rated thermal hair protectors given below, which are all about getting lustrous, luxurious, and luscious-depth hair!
CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray
Bleaching your hair blonde can give you a compelling feminine feeling. Other bland colors, like a brunette or a redhead, won’t. Moreover, if you are a blow-dry addict, you might also need to be careful of other things! The CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray is here to melt all your bleached hair woes! A unique 44 Iron Guard technology is incorporated into its formula, ensuring it treats all kinds of hair correctly!
The thermal protection system is infused with many vital vitamins and proteins that help seal the moisture within your cuticles and give them the necessary nourishment. This makes them more potent and leaves your hair pampered as it should be! So give your hair a break from all the constant styling. Users said they are sure this heat protectant is worthy of becoming your weekend muse for the next quarter!
- Easy brush glide formula
- Free of parabens, sulfates
- Weightless formula, and does not have a build-up
- Enriched with vitamins and proteins
- Offers protection against thermal damage
- Compliments all kinds of hair types
- Users can use the formula for both men and women
- Keratin helps maintain hair strength
- Panthenol and jojoba oil deeply conditions
- It helps infuse a natural shine to your locks
- It has over 39k reviews on Amazon
- Recommended by many hair stylists
- Seals cuticles with moisture
- Nourishes hair front he inside-out
- It makes hair sticky and causes friction, which could lead to damage.
HSI PROFESSIONAL Argan Oil Heat Protector
If you are one of those girls who loves bleaching their hair, trust me, your locks have gone through a lot! You need something extra to revive their dullness to give them the rejuvenation they need. It looks like the Argan Oil Heat Protector from HSI Professional claims to do just that for your hair! Their formula is a weightless mist with highly concentrated antioxidant-rich argan oil and shine-boosting vitamins. Argan oil is nourished, making it an excellent option for your lovely locks.
Having garnered over 44k reviews on Amazon, the product offers protection from heat up to 450 degrees F. the anti-fizz formula can also act like a leave-in conditioner and deliver healthy-looking hair. Experts have broken down that it helps unveil all your hair’s exhaustion and treats it with care. Make notes. As long as you have this heat protector to rely upon, your hair is in good hands!
- Protection up to 450º F from Flat Irons
- Eliminates frizziness
- Weightless mist is suitable for all hair types
- Infused with antioxidants and vitamins
- Boosts natural shine and luster
- It can be used as a leave-in conditioning serum
- Offers ample hydration
- Effortlessly detangles
- It makes your tresses smooth and silky
- Users can use this heat protectant for color-treated hair too
- Free of sulfates, parabens, and phosphate
- Maintains a healthy-looking hair
- You can use it on both natural hair, and human hair extensions
- Speeds up drying time
- It offers a nourishing protective barrier against styling tools
- It has got a very overpowering odor, which users may dislike.
L’Oreal Paris Elvive Total Repair 5 Protein Recharge Leave-In Conditioner Treatment and Heat Protectant
Knock knock. Who’s there? – Bleached hair! Moisture is the essential need of the hour if you have gone through the Bellie EILISH trend, and we don’t blame you! The Elvive haircare range by Loreal Paris has yet another product available but this time it’s a heat protectant. The Elvive Total Repair 5 Protein Recharge from Loreal is a dynamic duo of a leave-in conditioner treatment and a heat protectant. You won’t be revisiting the drugstore for a while! The formula is a sensational blend of almond oil and silk proteins that primarily target five unique problems – weak, fried, brittle, tangled, and split-ends.
The product has turned out to be the go-to solution for many hair enthusiasts, as they claim the formula has helped them get those soft, silky tresses back! You are free to use your hot styling tools, be it a curling iron, or a straightener, as it offers defense from heat up to 450 degrees F. just make sure you bathe your locks in this rich, creamy formula, and your bleached hair will thank you for it later. After all, who doesn’t love a blonde?
- Possesses a soft, creamy texture
- Protects hair against heat up to 450 degrees F
- The formula is recharged with 5 proteins
- It contains caring ingredients like Argan Oil and proteins
- Adds a glossy shine
- Conditions hair to make it stronger
- Enhances smoothness of locks
- Very cost-effective option
- An irresistible flowery scent accompanies it
- Almond oil helps repair strands
- Opted by many professionals
- Fights signs like brittleness
- It reinforces silkiness and nourishment
- Resolved tangles, and split-ends
- Remedies weak strands and helps restore fried hair
- The leave-in conditioner weighs down hair and feels heavy.
Cantu Thermal Shield Heat Protectant with Shea Butter
When we are trying to restore the hair’s smoothness, shea butter deserves to get a big YES! Thankfully, we got our hands on one just on time! The Cantu Thermal Shield Heat Protectant with Shea Butter claims to give your hair gorgeous glory, no matter what kind of hair texture you have. The formula acts as a heat cover for your hair strands and creates a moisture barrier against all those styling tools you continuously mingle. It has shea butter, considered a holy grail ingredient for the haircare regime.
African shea butter gives special attention to damaged locks and deeply conditions them. Why? So that you can get your luscious locks back without further compromising them. Bring back the moisture stolen by all those heat stylers, and flaunt that bouncy blowout with protection! Thus, it made it to the list of the Best Heat Protectant For Bleached Hair.
- It prevents damage caused by flat irons or other heating tools
- Shields hair from heat up to 425°F / 220°C
- Infuses strands with sufficient moisture
- Calms down your unruly flyaways
- It makes your hair touchably smooth
- Shea butter infuses a protective barrier
- Perfect for color-treat, perm, or relaxed hair
- Penetrates strands with hydration properties
- Never been tested on animals
- Suitable for all hair textures and types
- Adds an intense amount of nourishment
- It can potentially make your hair messy.
- Many products come out of the bottle at once, leading to wastage.
Moroccanoil Perfect Defense Heat Protectant
We are still fascinated with styling down the lane of dryness, as it was the first day. While this fever has to stop, you can keep some pointers in mind so that you have locks to look forward to in the future! For example, using a good heat protectant like the revolutionary Moroccanoil Perfect Defense Heat Protectant will prevent you from spending much money on expensive cosmetic hair treatments. This formula is carefully designed with Argan Oil from the lands of Morocco, and it is a truckload of antioxidants, vitamins, and essential fatty acids.
This lovely concoction has been relied upon for centuries. Add an extra dose of nourishment to your hair and skin. The formula not only offers protection but has vitamin B5 in it, which promotes a healthy vibe. If you want the tiredness to be gone from your locks in no time, the magic wand of the Moroccanoil Perfect Defense Heat Protectant will do tricks for you!
- Combats and protects bleached hair from heat up to 450 degrees F/230⁰C
- Adapts into any styling regimen
- The formula does not contain parabens
- It features argan oil, which supplies nourishment
- Panthenol extracts help promote healthy-looking hair.
- Weightless formula
- Reverses the damaging effects of heat
- Rich in antioxidants and fatty acids
- Revives hair strands from their dullness
- It has a spicy amber and musk scent
- Trusted by a lot of makeup, and haircare experts
- The formula feels very chalky when you put it in your hair.
L’Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle Sleek It Iron Straight Heat Spray
But first, hair, everything else can wait for later! But high temperatures from your favorite curling irons can take away all the fun and vibrancy from your locks, leaving them unattended and awful! We know you don’t want that, so we brought a gift! The L’Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle Sleek It Iron Straight Heat Spray brings you the benefit of a long-lasting silkiness that will make your hair density look bouncy.
Users said that they love its formula to condition their locks, as it compliments all textures of hair nicely. The nasty-free composition tames any signs of wildness and gives your tresses a rhythmic vibe it desperately needs. If you are looking for something more, then you should know that this spray also adds a glittery shine to your hair, so your days of dealing with dullness are gone! If you still have second thoughts, we hope you see the 56k reviews this product has on Amazon!
- Available at a super affordable price
- It has garnered over 56k reviews on Amazon itself
- It helps in controlling frizziness
- Free of dye, aluminum, and fragrance
- It offers 450-degree heat protection against any styling tool
- Seals in the luminous shine
- Matches all hair types
- Features an advanced Fibralock technology
- It helps in blocking humidity
- It does not leave behind any residue
- Creates a sleek look
- Calms down unruly hair
- Effects last up to three days
- It has a strong scent.
- It makes hair greasy faster than other heat protectants, so it may not be worth the hype.
Kenra Platinum Blow-Dry Spray
If you are in the queue to take this darling home, you have finally got it all right! Reports revealed that users said if there’s anything that understands the needs of your bleached hair better, then it is the Kenra Platinum Blow-Dry Spray. One of the primary benefits of using this spray is that it helps reduce your blow dry time by 50% so that you never have to show up late to your events. The platinum blow dry spray is infused with an exotic smell of rare ingredients like mango and water-flowering lily, thus, people consider it the Best Heat Protectant For Bleached Hair.
So if you have things for aromas as we do, this one will brew some magic. The weightless formula is perfect for your voluminous hair, as it will not weigh it down or feel uncomfortable. You get heat protection up to 428°F, so you are allowed to go back into the world of curling irons and whatnot. Just make sure you spritz the formula whenever you feel like you have some glamming up!
- It saves you a lot of blow-dry time
- Effortlessly detangles wind-up locks
- It offers intense thermal protection up to 428°F
- It makes hair smoother and softer to touch
- Lightweight formulation
- It does not weigh your hair down
- Free of mineral oil
- The formula fights the harsh effects of humidity for up to 20 hours
- It minimizes the amount of frizziness
- Increases shine
- Suitable for medium to coarse hair type
- This may not work well with people with thin hair.
Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil
When it comes to hair, Olaplex seems to have higher authority than anyone else! And we agree. Hair and makeup almost go hand in hand. But if you wing that eyeliner wrong, you will dab some cotton and wipe it right away. However, you won’t be so lucky if you color your hair wring. And even if you have been careful, you might want to steal some secrets on how to maintain them. Olaplex is here to give you all its assistance!
The bonding oil is a potent formula and helps reinforce all unbroken and damaged ends. It makes our hair color more prominent like you edit a picture to elevate its vibrancy! It does not have gluten in its composition and helps rebuild and strengthen your hair structure. This prevents hair from shedding like leaves in Autumn and infuses an unmissable sheen to your strands!
- Heals and repairs the damage done
- Suitable for all hair types
- Strengthens hair strands from within
- Boosts an unbeatable shine
- Dramatically elevates softness
- It adds vibrancy or vividness to your hair color
- Delivers heat protection up to 450 degrees F/ 232 degrees C
- Highly-concentrated formula
- It helps minimize the curly texture of hair
- The weightless formula protects hair structure
- Provides a special UV protection
- Perfect for those who style daily
- A bit expensive according to the quantity offered.
- It is very time-consuming to get the formula out of the bottle.
SheaMoisture Anti-Breakage Spray
What better boosts your hair’s condition than adding shea butter? Known for its plethora of benefits to hair, and skin, shea butter Organic shea butter helps moisturize every inch of your strands with softness, suppleness, and moisture so that they look well fed! It helps them recover from the traumatic experience of curlers, and irons, which users seem to be obsessed with. The role of the black castor oil is equally important, as it forms a layer of protection around the hair strands to shield them from heat damage making it the Best Heat Protectant For Bleached Hair.
The formula is very forgiving and detangles your coarse locks in no time. Who said anything about hurting animals? The SheaMoisture Anti-Breakage Spray was established in 1912 and has been tried in their family for four generations. If you thought just regularly oiling your hair would vanish all the damage of having beached hair, your beauty routine is seriously incomplete without this one!
- It contains organic shea butter, which helps in detangling
- Forms a protective sheet around fragile hair strands
- It adds a lot of shine
- Black castor oil prevents breakage by 70 percent
- Protects against damaging effects of using styling tools
- Never been tested on animals
- Perfect for curly, damaged, and color-treated hair
- Free of silicones, phthalates, mineral oil, sulfates, and parabens
- Loaded with proteins, vitamins, and minerals
- Encourages a healthy appearance of your locks
- Conditions of hair and scalp
- Super easy to apply
- It may not do anything substantial for hair breakage.
Coconut Heat Protectant Spray For Hair
Users loved this one, and we think you will too! Enriched with an irresistible fragrance of coconut, the spray offers Heat Protection Up To 450ºF – from flat irons. If you have overheated your hair to the maximum extent, you will know it will require all the hydrating goodness this spray offers. It helps remedy the damage suffered by your locks and allows the coconut oil to heal your strands from the inside out. Beauty editors have finally spilled the secrets to maintaining lustrous-looking blonde hair that looks like it just walked off a spa-sesh!
They reveal that using a suitable heat spray like this one keeps away the harmful effects of static, blocks humidity, and eases your tangles to flow smoothly. The formula has no nasties and has not been tested on animals. And, if you ever feel like waving goodbye to frizziness, you know where to find us!
- It helps combat the harsh effects of split ends
- Diminishes frizziness
- Remedies effects of static, caused by humidity, or styling
- Enriches dry and coarse hair with hydration
- Reduces hair breakage
- It helps get rid of tangles
- Free of SLS, and paraben
- Cruelty-free composition, recyclable
- Defends hair against heat up to 230°C / 450°F
- It eliminates dullness and boosts shine
- Elevates fuller-looking density
- Offers 10 different benefits
- It uses a Scientifically-formulated Advanced Color Protect System.
- Shields hair from color fading
- The consistency is very thick
- It weighs down hair and may feel a bit oily afterward.
Heat Protectant Spray with Argan Oil – Professional Grade Thermal Protector
You might have gotten a hint till now of why beauty companies are obsessed with putting argan oil in haircare regimens. Simple, they want to help you in your quest to get those silky locks back! So if you have been using too many styling tools that suck the life out of your bleached hair, you might want to pause while we come up with solutions! This Heat Protectant Spray with Argan Oil has a reputation as a Professional-Grade Thermal Protector that claims to reverse the damage and tame your flyaways.
The formula hydrates your strands with nourishing ingredients and helps you get through all the traps of brittleness and knots you get your hair into. It ensures your roots are not irritated and clear from unnecessary breakage. So next time you feel like walking down the road with your bleached mane, all pampered and treated, don’t forget to send us selfies! That clearly makes it the Best Heat Protectant For Bleached Hair.
- It is a professional-grade thermal protector
- Cuts down signs of frizziness
- It offers a splurge of hydrating benefits
- Suits all hair types, be it Curly, Chemically Treated, Damaged, or any other.
- It acquires a mesmerizing scent of Arvazallia.
- Protects hair from damage caused by heat styling tools
- Repairs existing damage
- Nurtures hair to prevent breakage
- It Prevents split ends
- It deeply penetrates hair follicles for better action
- Adds a lasting shine
- It refreshes the look of your hair
- It helps promote flexibility and manageability
- It dries out your hair and makes it brittle.
FAQs | Best Heat Protectant For Bleached Hair
What is a good heat protectant for blonde hair?
Blondies will be happy to know that investing in the Kérastase Blond Absolu Cicaplasme Hair Primer will be worthwhile. The heat protectant serum is infused with a boost of ripe antioxidants that allow your hair to heal from all sides. The formula quickly combines all the damaged parts of the hair fiber and makes your locks touchably smooth. Hyaluronic acid strengthens the cuticles and offers lightness to your locks so that you get a stunning blonde finish.
What is the best professional heat protectant for hair?
The Living Proof Restore Instant Protection Protective Styling Hairspray, Kerastase Nutritive Heat Protecting Leave-In Treatment For Dry Hair, Biolage Styling Thermal Active Spray, Alterna Caviar Professional Styling Perfect Iron Spray, and the Mizani Miracle Milk are some of the best professional heat protectants you could use for your hair. Other products like the Moroccanoil Perfect Defense Heat Protectant and Aveda Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair also do a pretty good job, as reported by users.
What is the best heat protectant for dyed hair?
If you want to preserve your recently dyed hair for a more extended period, we have some options that will do you right. The Color Wow Dream Coat Supernatural Spray, Olaplex No.6, Kenra Platinum Blow-Dry Spray, and the IGK Sold Out Curl Priming Basecoat Spray are some of them which will offer nourishment and prevent your hair from breaking.
Does heat still damage hair with heat protectant?
Users should remember that heat protectants do not wholly vanish the damage or block it from happening. They can only minimize its effect on your hair. This is why some of them are designed to withstand very high temperatures. If you continue styling them with hot tools and experience brittleness, or straw-like hair, make sure you get your hair some moisturizing therapy. If you don’t use a heat protectant the heat can also cause graying of fragile hair that needs to be covered.
Is the Living Proof Heat Protectant good?
The silicone-free formula is weightless on your hair and primarily focuses on protecting your hair against heat damage. It helps boost hair manageability and shine and allows hair to stay clean for longer. The product is top-rated among influencers who like to use it for their pure formula, free from SLES and SLS, parabens, phthalates, and gluten. It is also a cruelty-free composition and can be used on damp or dry hair.
Do you let heat protectants dry before curling?
It is advisable to wait patiently for at least five minutes until the formula completely dries up. If you have thicker and coarse hair, you can wait a bit more, as it will give you a more defined, glamorous curling session.
Revamping up your hair has been easier, thanks to heat styling tools! Even if you are having a bad hair day, some powder shampoo and a good blowout will make you look fresher than the rest! But we get into this addiction too much, and by the time we realize, half of our volume is already RIP! So before that luxurious and bushy mane goes MIA, you need to consider your last resort – heat protectants.
And not just any heat protectants. You must experiment and finds out what works for your hair best so that you don’t end up cursing the fault in your stars. Luckily, we know you are a busy girl, so we rounded up these wallet-friendly opinions for your hair.
Constant brush-up with heat makes your strands delicate, just like your heart! These edits will cater to your heart and look after its needs in all the ways there are. They pamper it post-damage and remove all the ugly brassiness from your precious tresses! So, brace yourselves, for it’s time to tap into healthy habits!