Do you often look at bald people and think this tragedy will ever happen to you? Well, you are not alone! But did you also realize that it can happen to anyone and need not necessarily be because of genes? Well, you are not alone in this too! Mainly because of our lifestyle, and harsh environmental polluters, our hair suffers a lot inside and outside. It is our job to reclaim its beauty. As laid down by countless Vegamour Hair Serum reviews, it is evident that the hair-enhancing product has worked its magic on many heads, who are now drooling all over its positive effects.
What do you think is the actual case? Can you trust this revolutionary brand just because of its name? Let us dig deep and find out if this can help you achieve voluminous locks in a matter of months!
Vegamour Hair Serum Reviews | Easiest Way To Hero Hair?
Beauty is a choice, and when it comes to hair, we like to be prepared with the best of the best haircare arsenals. After reading hundreds of Vegamour Hair Serum Reviews, I decided to help all those who usually fumble upon such a decision or whether to buy it. Because, like all, when we spend our money on something, we like to make the most out of it. What is crystal clear is that the serum has assured all its clients that none of the serums has previously worked or shown its magic on you; this one will! But is that just another marketing gimmick or the truth? Can you tell yet?
- TRUSTED BY MORE THAN 2 MILLION WOMEN: Best-selling GRO Hair Serum is here to elevate your scalp and hair wellness. Plant-based phyto-actives help soothe the scalp, reduce signs of shedding and hair thinning to support thicker, fuller-looking hair.
- AS SOON AS 90 DAYS TO THICKER, FULLER LOOKING HAIR: Reduce signs of shedding and improve the appearance of thicker, fuller hair with results in as soon as 90 days. Peak results after as few as 4 months of daily use. Consistency is key!
- UP TO 52% MORE HAIR DENSITY & 76% LESS SHEDDING: Plant-based phyto-actives, including curcumin stem cell extract, red clover and mung bean, work to soothe the scalp, revitalize roots & support a healthy, balanced follicular ecosystem.
- APPLY HAIR SERUM 1X/DAY: Fill the pink bottle’s dropper full & apply directly and evenly to the scalp. Massage serum into your scalp using fingertips. Apply on dry or towel-dried hair 1X/day for best results. Doesn’t make hair feel greasy or oily.
- 100% VEGAN, CLEAN, CLINICALLY TESTED INGREDIENTS: GRO Hair Serum, featuring a fresh bergamot scent, is color-safe, cruelty-free and formulated without phthalates, silicones, GMOs, parabens, sulfates, mineral oils, gluten or synthetic fragrances.
When discussing the product’s efficacy game, thousands of women have joined the #VegamourChallenge, where the serum came forward to live up to their expectations. The serum has undergone various clinical trials and has been infused with potent plant-based actives, proven to elevate your hair density by 52%, giving you fuller-looking and thicker hair.
It has also been shown to reduce the effects of shedding up to 76% in users. The product has been designed with clean and vegan ingredients and claims to give you noticeable results in 90 days. So, if you want to rejuvenate your hair routine so that your tresses benefit, this is a deal to seal!
How to use Vegamour Hair Serum?
- Make sure your hair is towel-dried. You can even keep it dry.
- Squeeze the dropper head to fill the dropper.
- Apply directly on your scalp. Make sure you spread the product uniformly.
- Keep your fingers light, and massage the serum slowly with your fingertips. This improves circulation and also enhances better absorption.
- Allow the serum to be undisturbed, and the leave-in product won’t cause any problems.
- Repeat this daily if you wish to see gorgeous and healthy locks!
The serum can be applied during the morning or even the night. It is so flexible that you can style your hair however you want. Drink plenty of water and get good sleep to improve those results faster!
- Formulated with potent plant-based actives
- It reduces the shedding of hair
- Increases 52% hair density and hair thickness
- Evades lackluster and improves overall hair health
- You can use it on your hair daily
- Offers you a color-safe formula
- Does not leave behind greasiness or residue
- It can be used on all hair types and textures
- Free of any kind of hormones
- Energizes the scalp to make hair longer and stronger
- The formula features a cruelty-free composition
- Strengthens the barrier of all hair follicles
- It has red clover, which plays the role of a natural DHT blocker
- Gives fuller-looking hair in 3 months
- Free of toxic chemicals, carcinogens, or harmful side effects,
- 100% vegan and has undergone successful clinical trials
- The formula is too expensive and may not cater to everyone’s budget.
- The quantity is too less.
- You might see results slower or much later than the expected time.
Key Ingredients – Vegamour Hair Serum Reviews
The plight of your hair can be decided by what you put in the potion you are concocting in the kitchen pantry. The same goes for your favorite hair growth serum. The power-packed ingredients will decide the fate of your locks, so it is a must that you need to assign this task only to elements that you know will help your hair grow. Below are some hero ingredients the brand has put in its hair serum.
Curcumin Stem Cell Extract
Apart from attending your curries every day, the importance of turmeric as a staple ingredient can only be complete if it is included in your DIY hair masks or other haircare treatments. According to reliable reports from Grazia, this potent ingredient possesses antifungal, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties, which help solve your scalp and hair issues. Hair shedding often happens due to weak and damaged hair follicles; this spice helps unclog all the impurities stuck within. Its natural exfoliator abilities evade dryness or flakiness, a common cause of hair fall.
Red clover (Trifolium pratense) is a wild flowering plant that skincare experts love for contributing to traditional medicine. This is a crucial ingredient that has been incorporated in the Vegamour Hair Serum for being rich in isoflavones which fights the harmful effects of DHT. DHT is a byproduct of testosterone that elevates quickly in the aging process.
Healthline revealed that when a study was consulted on 109 postmenopausal women, in about 90 days, most reported seeing promising improvements in the quality of their hair texture and appearance. Another study revealed that out of 30 men, 13% of users saw a boost in the hair growth cycle, and 29% saw a decrease in hair loss when a 5% red clover extract was applied to the scalp for 4 months.
This ingredient is highly sourced with the goodness of copper, which acts as a catalyst in improving hair and scalp health. It also helps pump up the hair follicles with strength so that they do not shed before time and resist premature shedding of hair strands.
Apart from these star elements included in the blend of this serum, other ingredients like Glycerin, Caffeine, Panthenol or vitamin B5, Bergamot Peel Oil, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Seed Extract, Biotin, and Oligopeptide-2 are present too.
Who Is Vegamour Hair Serum For?
- People who want to do something to increase hair density
- Users who are constantly suffering from hair shedding
- All those who have an unhealthy scalp and not the proper nutrition to feed it
- People wanting to enhance their hair growth cycle
- Users who want to achieve stronger hair strands
- Those who wish to clean and safe ingredients in their hair serum
- Users who wish to focus more on repairing and healing damaged hair follicles
- People who want their locks to have the ability to fight hair-damaging free radicals
- All those who like plant-based and cruelty-free products
Customer Feedback | Vegamour Hair Serum Reviews
It is challenging to decide the good and bad of something in the first instance. That’s why I took the time to give you all the details. Here are some statements that trusted sources have shared about their experiences with the experts-favorite, Vegamour Hair Serum. Let us take a good look so that you can be fair with your decision.
Charlie pinned, “My locks are my personality’s most crucial aspect, and it got me worried sick when I started to lose a lot of strands daily. After fishing online, where I read hundreds of positive reviews about this serum, I knew it was meant for me. Now my hair looks wholesome like before; the best part is there were no side effects. I wish I had known about it earlier. Go and get it, guys!”
Amelia H. expressed, “Sadly, this is not something I would purchase again. The ingredients were nice but did not give me that big of an improvement that I would get it again. Besides, it is way too pricey for my taste.”
Phoebe commented, “I have always been very conscious of my hair. In my teenage years, I used to have so much hair that one rubberband was never enough. But gradually, my hair started shedding a lot with time due to stress and hormonal changes. It was many years later that my elder sister suggested that I give this serum a try.
I was not expecting much, but I have to say I am stunned. The products usually take some time to work on my hair. It has only been three months that I have been usign this, and I already see positive changes in my hair’s appearance. My crown looks more fluffy than earlier, and my hair loss seems to be in control. I still have a long way to go, and I can’t wait to see these results fully developed.”
Summer said, “After panicking about my hair’s condition, I knew I had to do something sooner. I was skeptical about this product because it did not work for my sister and cost me a lot. So I was just praying to God that it works for me. It has been four months that I have been diligently usign the product in my hair ritual, but there have been no excellent improvements till now whatsoever. I guess I should have considered other options first.”
Tamara W. mentioned, “Loving this experience. It is the first time that something is working out for my hair. Previously I could not rely on any haircare product, but nothing has ever worked. All thanks to my niece, who introduced me to this miracle serum! Every woman out there who is troubled with hair loss should give this a try for sure!“
|VEGAMOUR GRO Hair Serum - Hair Serum for Healthy, Thicker and Fuller Hair - Caffeine and Biotin Hair...||Check Price|
FAQs | Vegamour Hair Serum Reviews
Does VEGAMOUR have side effects?
Vegamour depends on only skin-loving ingredients that are 100% vegan in nature. None of the brand’s products contain toxins or hormones like artificial fragrances and propylene glycol, often found in haircare products. But as all elements are naturally sourced, these products will not bring the user any harmful side effects. To be more on the safe side, if you have a susceptible scalp, make sure to do a patch test first.
How long does it take for Vegamour hair serum to work?
Usually, it might take users at least three to four good months to see effective results in their hair’s appearance. According to sources, most users revealed when they applied the serum to their hair daily; it made their hair follicles healthy from within. Consistency is crucial, so make sure you dont skip out on giving your hair its daily dosage of nutrition. Hair growth takes much longer than lashes and brows, so be patient.
What happens when you stop using VEGAMOUR serum?
If you suddenly discontinue your lash or brow growth serum, then the condition of your hair will return to its original state, as before you started applying those products in your routine. This will take hardly a month to show all those you were trying to hide once again because that is the duration of the hair growth cycle. When you stop applying the serum, the new hairs that have come up due to that will shed naturally.
Is VEGAMOUR a DHT blocker?
The Vegamour hair serum consists of many essential ingredients, one of which is caffeine. This element is necessary as it helps enhance the circulation process, which gives rise to new hair and is associated with blocking DHT hormones that often pause the smooth function of the hair growth cycle.
Is VEGAMOUR good for hair growth?
All ingredients blended into this serum have been clinically proven to contribute to building the hair structure with their photoactive nature. The brand has avoided harmful components like toxins or synthetic hormones that might disrupt your scalp health. Biotin helps energize the hair follicles, which pumps up new growth, whereas glycerin fulfills the need to moisturize and condition your hair from roots to tips. These hair nourishers also block DHT production, build an environment for extended periods of the growth cycle, improve hair thickness, and give you more potent and longer hair.
Where to buy Vegamour Hair Serum?
You can get your hands on the Vegamour Hair Serum at multiple places online, like Amazon, Sephora, and Walmart. There are a couple of other places, too, like uBuy, and Desrtcart, where you can make this purchase. Apart from this, if you wish to know more about the product, you can directly visit the brand’s official website and order from there.
While this cult-favorite brand has attracted a lot of love and attention to its beauty-enhancing products, there still might be things you need to consider. There is no need to worry from the safety point of view because all elements present here are free of hormones and drugs. The only downside that makes people skeptical about usign this is that the serum has a hefty price tag that forces you to put a dent in your purse at once. According to Vegamour Hair Serum Reviews, you can expect your hair to look thicker and fuller in 3 months.
The product has gained quite a positive response from users worldwide, who now swear by its efficacy. Many have shared reports about how their hair’s condition was revamped after usign this. However, some still said the product took longer than expected to work for them. So, the only thing you need to take home today for your hair is this serum and some patience to see those thrilling results!
I’m Sarah Abraham, the founder and co-author of Blushastic.com and a professional makeup artist. Beauty is more than just skin deep, and that’s why I’m passionate about sharing my knowledge and experience to help people feel confident and beautiful on the inside and out.
Whether it’s skincare, haircare, or fashion, my goal is to empower women to feel their best. With my expertise in the beauty industry, I strive to provide practical advice and tips that are accessible to everyone, regardless of their skill level or budget.