We often forget how vital eyelashes are for our face. Eyelashes enhance the look of our faces. Although not all of us are blessed with pretty eyelashes, we prefer to use extensions. Shaping our eyebrows becomes a task for us every other day. There’s a new concept of using heated eyelash curlers. What are heated eyelash curlers? Is it necessary to use them? Which is the best heated eyelash curler on the market?
Eyelash curlers can help you shape your lashes better and provide a long-lasting hold to your lashes. With these, you need not worry about reshaping your lashes every hour. Eyelash curlers are supposed to give your lashes or your extensions the confidence they have been craving for. This is one of the hottest selling products in the makeup industry, and everyone wants to bag the best. How do we define the best, though? You’ll get many options if you type heated eyelash curlers on the internet. How do you choose?
Best Heated Eyelash Curler | Top 11 Picks
An eyelash curler as a curling iron for your eyelashes. Eyelash curlers are perfectly safe for your lashes and do not harm them. We read concerns about people bringing heat closer to your eyes, although it is safe for you to use eyelash curlers.
They help you to shape your eyelashes and provide a nice hold on them for a long time. The eyelash curlers were invented for prolonging curled eyelashes and they do the job.
Your eyelash curler can be either battery operated or rechargeable. Whenever you want to buy any electronic item you need to consider the battery type, usability, attachments and features. These are the things that can make or break any product for your use. We have made your job much easier. We have curated a list of 11 Best Heated Eyelash Curlers.
Chela Heated Eyelash Curler
Chela is cruelty-free, vegan, paraben-free, and gluten-free brand. The Chella Heated Eyelash Curler uses one AAA battery, which comes with the box. This eyelash curler is meant for making your eyelashes look more open and awake.
Switch on the curler and let it heat up. Place the comb side on your eyelashes and roll it up as if you were ironing your eyelashes. After doing this for about 10 seconds, comb through your lashes. Repeat this till you get your desired look.
The curler does not feel too hot on your lashes and does not burn them. The process of curling might take some time but be patient for good results.
- It is essential to use mascara before using the eyelash curler.
- The heat helps your lashes stay curled.
- It is fairly priced and affordable.
- The product works well as an electronic item.
- Easy to use.
- The curler can distribute heat evenly through your lashes.
- It gives you long lasting results.
- There is a temperature indicator light which is a good feature.
- You need to replace the batteries frequently in the curler to keep it working.
- It takes a little longer than other eyelash curlers
- The material feels cheap
Lash Star Heated Eyelash Curler
You might be very confused if this curler looks like a flash drive. This is a very portable eyelash curler, and you can carry it anywhere. The comb is a ceramic rod that heats eyelashes. It works on long and short lashes evenly. It can be charged almost everywhere. The curler has a compact design and looks smart. It displays temperature control on the curler and has an attractive gold-black color. If you want to use the curler, rest it on your lash base and sweep it in the upward direction.
- The curler fully recharges in 2 hours.
- It creates long-lasting curls.
- It uses a standard USB port.
- It ensures the even distribution of heat.
- You can also use it to freshen up your look.
- Use your mascara before using the rod. This can help you get better curls.
- It takes a long time to curl your lashes.
Remington Reveal Lash and Brow Kit
Remington Reveal Lash and Brow Kit is an all-in-one heated curler and tweezer. The curler has heated prongs for your lashes. It does not tug on your lashes as a benefit. When the indicator light turns red, the device is ready for use on your lashes and you can also use it on lashes coated with mascara.
There is also a light on the tweezer so that you won’t miss a spot. It is designed to shape and define eyebrows. Battery packs are included in the kit.
- It has a temperature control light.
- The curler also has a protective cap.
- It comes with an inbuilt tweezer.
- Easy to use and anyone can use it.
- Batteries come included with the curler.
- There is no pinching or tweezing of lashes involved.
- The inning bit is relatively short.
- The tweezers are not very effective.
- You need to press it very hard to curl your lashes and in the process you can also damage some of them.
- You might feel irritated with the heat as it feels too much for some people.
Acevedo Heated Lash Curler
Acevedo is a highly-rated Amazon product that delivers thermal heating in just seven seconds. Its curler is more comprehensive which makes it ideal for getting on every lash. Reviewers have enjoyed the device as it is temperature-controlled, so there’s no burning or breaking of your lashes. It has a 30 seconds heating time. It comes in 2 heat settings and also an auto shut-off feature.
This is a rechargeable curler that charges fast. Moreover, it also has a protective thermal slot to prevent tugging or to pull your lashes. For best results you should apply waterproof mascara before curling. This is rated as the best eyelash curler for short lashes.
- The curler provides your lashes long-lasting curls.
- It has a wide comb and it can get on all of your lashes.
- USB charging available.
- There are two curling modes and you can choose.
- The curler has a fast preheating.
- It also has a heat indicator light.
- The curler is lightweight and has a portable design.
- Travel friendly.
- You can gift it to your loved ones on special occasions.
- Apply mascara first and allow it to dry completely before you use the curler.
- Clean the mascara off the wand after each use with the small cleaning brush that comes with the kit included.
- Recharge the product for 2 hours before you first use it.
- You can use low heat 45-65 ℃ for thinner lashes, higher heat 65-85 ℃ for thicker lashes.
- It does not separate your hair and you may have some clumping.
- The heat can make you uncomfortable at times.
- You cannot use it on bare lashes at all.
Slime Heated Lash Curler
The heated curler works for everyone. The comb is safe to use on lash extensions. You just ensure you’re not keeping the heat on the extensions for a long time. Plus, adding an LED light helps make applications even more precise. It has a rechargeable battery, so there is no need to run out of more batteries. It can be used for the most voluminous curls, natural lashes, false eyelashes, mink eyelashes, and eyelash extensions.
It also has a temperature sensor silicone indicator to let you know when it’s ready to use. Low temperature 60-65°C for thinner lashes, high temperature 80-85°C for thicker lashes. It can be used for the most voluminous curls, natural lashes, false eyelashes, mink eyelashes, and eyelash extensions.
- It works on extensions and your naked lashes too.
- It has two curling settings. You can use the lower setting for thin, fine lashes and the higher ground for thicker lashes.
- Just don’t keep the curler too long on your extensions.
- The LED in the curler makes the application more precise.
- Your cost of the batteries is saved due to the rechargeable batteries.
- There is a one-year after-sale service.
- There is a sturdy and long-lasting effect on your lashes.
- It does not heat up fast.
- It does not get hot enough.
- The light changes colors which is not very pleasant to watch.
Panasonic Heated Lash Curler
The Panasonic eyelash curler provides lash curls from the base to the tip. It also distributes heat evenly. This is a wand-style curler with a smart design. It fits in either of your hands which can help you curl your lashes well. When holding the device in your hand, slide it up/down to switch it on or off. When you see 0, it means it’s switched off, and when you see 1, it’s switched on.
The frosted button in the center controls the rotation direction of the curler.
The two directions will give you a different effect depending on which hand you’re holding it in. There is a color indicator of the heat temperature before you accidentally touch it with your fingers. You should start with baby steps and you’ll learn with time. Start with no rotation; use it along the length of your eyelash from the root to the top. This will help you learn and then use it as a pro. This is the best eyelash curler for extensions.
The frosted button in the center controls the rotation direction.
- The curler is portable.
- Easy curling and curls your lashes pretty fast.
- There is no pinching of lashes or crimping involved in the curling process.
- The curler provides gentle heat which is not too strong.
- There is a heat indicator present which helps you.
- It is suitable for extensions or falsies.
- This comes with a learning curve, and it takes some practice to use it properly so you will not get the perfect lashes in one use.
- The battery does not last as long as you would want it to.
Wu Minglu Heated Lash Curler
The Wu-Minglu electric eyelash curler gives your lashes a long lasting curve effect. It is built to suit different types of eyelashes. Its heating wire is made with a nickel-chromium alloy, this allows fast heating and saves energy. The preheating time is 10 seconds.
The curling may last up to a whole day. The heat pads quickly relax and separate the lashes while applying gentle heat evenly on your lashes. You can choose a different temperature design based on your desired curling.
- It heats up quickly in under 10 seconds.
- It is safe and durable.
- Equipped with three temperature settings.
- The curler is suitable for all lash types.
- It has a unique ergonomic hold.
- There are rechargeable batteries and you don’t need to change the batteries.
- There is no clumping and pinching of the lashes.
- It is travel friendly.
- The curler is pretty lightweight.
- There is a long-lasting hold on your eyelashes.
- This is not useful for short eyelashes.
- It is not very easy to use.
- The heat can be overwhelming.
- It can burn your eyelashes even at the lowest temperature.
- There is no durability, and it will stop working after some months.
Touch Beauty Professional Heated Eyelash Curler
Touch Beauty’s heated eyelash curler provides instant, effortless, and long-lasting effect. The curler has silicone refill pads that can form a heat-protectant layer for the full length of your eyelashes. The sensing pad changes its color once it is fully heated. Use it together with mascara which has proven to have a good effect.
You need to wait a few minutes for the curler to warm up. Sadly it does not have rechargeable batteries and uses AAA batteries. So you need to make sure to have some extras with you.
- The curler heats in about 30 seconds.
- It has an ergonomic design.
- Pinch-free and crimp-free effect on your lashes.
- It creates a heat protectant layer for your lashes.
- It is safe to use and does not burn your lashes.
- Travel friendly due to its compact shape.
- The curler does not warm up quickly.
- You can get a crimp if you don’t use the curler properly.
- The power light keeps flashing.
- It has short battery life and you need to keep some extra batteries with you.
Dust2oasis Heated Eyelash Curler
The Dust2oasis eyelash curler can be used on all types of lashes without any damage.The arc-shaped comb head of the curler fits and shapes your eyelashes really well. This is ideal for deep curling.
The kit also includes an eyelash comb that can separate your eyelashes. It also has a small brush that helps you to clean the comb after usage. Be careful not to repeatedly go over the same areas multiple times.
- It comes with three temperature settings that allow you to adjust the temperature.
- The curler heats up in under 10 seconds.
- It is also said to keep your eyelashes lifted for the entire day.
- The curler is easy to operate and very user-friendly.
- It has a compact design and its travel friendly.
- It comes with rechargeable batteries with a USB charger.
- The curler also has thermal protection slots.
- There is a switch and indicator light also present on the curler.
- It is also provided with an anti-scalding protection groove.
- There are many complaints of inconsistent charging and power being used up quickly.
Ebopea Electric Eyelash Curler
Ebopea electric eyelash curlers comes in a five-piece set. This includes a heated curler, portable eyelash curler, mini curler, foldable eyelash comb, and double-head mascara. It uses USB charging. It also has an innovative built-in function that switches off power automatically after eight minutes, incase you forgot to turn it off.
This is a three-stage clip method to curl your lashes. The eyelashes are divided into the middle part of the root to clip and slowly clip from the root to the outside. Before releasing and re-squeezing, move the eyelash curler to the uncrimped area of the eyelashes to ensure that each eyelash can be clipped. You can also use a mini lash curler for the lashes which are left out.
The heating electric eyelash curler is suitable for thick and challenging to shape lashes. When the red dot at the end turns white, the warm-up is over and ready to use. You should roll up from the root of the eyelash to the end of the eyelash from the bottom. It should heat up within 7 seconds. The double head mascara has two ends. One end is a soft and delicate brush head gently applied to the end of the eyelashes. The second end is full of the thick brush head, gently spread so that the eyelashes instantly become curled.
- It has a digital ambient display.
- Easy to use and user friendly.
- The accessories are durable and have long-term use.
- It does not burn or damage your lashes.
- The curler heats in less than 10 seconds.
- It may not be suitable for short eyelashes.
- The charging takes so long
Demonlick Heated Eyelash Curler
Demonlick Curler is almost like a professional eyelash curler and it comes in a kit. The kit also includes a two-sided combing brush to give any final touches to your lashes. The curved brush head on one end has thermal insulating protection slots that can prevent any contact with the eyelid. A better curl effect comes if you use this eyelash curler together with mascara.
It comes with a heated eyelash curler, double-sided comb brush, USB cable, and user book manual. Do not clean the product with water. If you want to clean the brush head, please wipe it with a soft cloth or paper towel.
- It has temperature indicators.
- The curls can last up to 24 hours.
- There are three heat settings. You can choose between high, medium, and low-temperature levels.
- It has rechargeable batteries that can be charged anywhere.
- It heats up in under 10 seconds.
- It does not work without mascara.
FAQs | Best Heated Eyelash Curler
What kind of heated eyelash curler is the best?
Heated eyelash curlers generally have some fixed criteria. You should always look for an eyelash curler with an evenly distributed heat suitable for the lash type and its power source. Thinking about changing batteries or recharging batteries is a huge selling point. Rechargeable batteries are always better as you don’t have to visit the store for more batteries.
Are heated eyelash curlers good for your eyelashes?
Eyelash curlers are suitable for your eyelashes until you use them wisely and use one that does not heat up as much. This is why you need to choose a good one, so you don’t burn your eyelashes.
How do I choose an eyelash curler?
When choosing an eyelash curler, you need to remember some specific steps. You need to choose one which fits your eye shape, comfort for the grip, and the handles which help you for a smooth glide; thirdly, the most important is the quality of the lash pads.
Are some eyelash curlers better than the others?
Some eyelash curlers would be better than others. There are various ways your eyelash type matters when you choose one that suits you. The battery life, heat settings, and applicator wand make a huge difference. Some eyelash curlers offer you these specifics, which is why they can be ranked better than the others.
Do more expensive curlers work better?
Not this is a myth that expensive eyelash curlers work better. It is more about fulfilling the purpose and being easy to use. Most eyelash curlers are not very expensive but serve the purpose and are durable for an extended period.
The search for the best-heated eyelash curler has ended, and we found a perfect choice for our specific eyelashes. There are eyelash curlers for different types of lashes, and we might differ in our selection of comfort. Although choosing one with a good comb and battery life might do the job. Also, make sure that you don’t burn your lashes while using it, and keep the temperature to the minimum as much as possible.