We have a proper skincare routine with good quality moisturizers, cleansers, and anti-wrinkle serums to keep our face moisturized and retain a youthful glow. But why make our necks and chests feel left out? Why would you want people to notice your wrinkly neck while they complement your beautiful necklace?
Wrinkles Schminkles came up with their innovative idea of patches to combat wrinkles on your face, neck, and chest. But are these patches as effective as they claim to be? Let’s find out with some genuine Wrinkles Schminkles reviews.
- 1 Wrinkles Schminkles Reviews | Does It Really Work?
- 2 Customer Reviews | Wrinkles Schminkles Reviews
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions | Wrinkles Schminkles
- 4 Final Words | Wrinkles Schminkles Reviews
Wrinkles Schminkles Reviews | Does It Really Work?
Wrinkles Schminkles has got you covered when it comes to your neck, chest, forehead, or hands. Gabrielle Requena, the founder of Wrinkles Schminkles, came up with anti-wrinkle patches to fight wrinkles and give you the confidence to age beautifully. The brand also marks its position and fame for its 100% medical-grade silicone patches. These patches are among the best-sellers that made the brand what they are today.
Some of the best and fast-selling products of the brand include silicone-based ‘Chest Wrinkle Patches,’ ‘Eye Wrinkle Patches,’ ‘Neck Wrinkle Patch,’ and ‘Forehead Wrinkle Patch.’ Let’s quickly review these products and check if they are worth a try.
Chest Wrinkle Patch
The Chest Wrinkle Patch fights wrinkles that are caused either because of certain sleeping positions or maybe exposure to the sun. The chest patches rest on your chest and prevent your skin from creasing. But at the same time, these patches aid your skin’s ability to moisturize and keep your skin hydrated, thereby leaving your skin feeling radiant and smooth.
Made with Medical Grade Silicone, the Chest Patches hug your skin and promote moisture. It’s not just the promotion of hydration; these patches stimulate blood flow and help increase collagen production, which means more collagen automatically and fewer wrinkles.
- The patches not only reduce wrinkles but also boost collagen production.
- They leave the skin feeling hydrated.
- As per a clinical evaluation done:
97.5% of women observed a reduction in chest wrinkles.
90% of women experienced firm skin.
92.1% of women experienced hydrated skin.
- They are hypoallergenic.
- The brand does not test on animals and hence is cruelty-free.
- The patches are non-invasive.
- Recommended by dermatologists.
- Recommended by Cosmetic doctors and Beauty Media globally.
- Some users claimed the patches only stayed in place for a short time.
Eye Wrinkle Patch
This is another best-selling product from the brand that people love. With constant straining of eyes and sleep deprivation, we don’t just carry the workload along with us but also those irresistible eye bags that tag along. The Eye Wrinkle Patches, made with 100% Medical Grade Silicone, work on fighting these eye-related issues like crow’s feet, eye bags, dark circles, fine lines, and wrinkles.
The Eye Patch comes in contact with your under-eye skin and prevents creases or wrinkles. Not just this, the eye patches fight puffiness and increase collagen production, making your skin feel young and healthy. These eye patches can be a great alternative to surgeries that target wrinkles or injectables that work on preventing the lines.
- The eye patches reduce wrinkles and fight other eye-related issues like puffiness, eye bags, etc.
- Based on a clinical evaluation done on 92 women;
89% of women observed a reduction in eye wrinkles or Crows feet.
75% of women observed a reduction in dark circles.
88% of women saw decreased puffiness and under-eye bags.
92.1% of women felt more hydration in their skin.
90% of women experienced firmer skin.
97.8% of women observed an overall improvement in their appearance.
- It leaves your skin feeling hydrated and smooth.
- Some users claimed that the eye patches did not stay in their place and kept falling off.
- Some users also said that the material was a little too thick and hence a little uncomfortable.
Neck Wrinkle Patch
Suffering from turkey neck or neck wrinkles? If yes, then Wrinkles Schminkles has the right solution for it. The Neck Wrinkle Patch wraps your neck gently and prevents any wrinkles from forming. Like the other patches, the Neck Patch also helps retain moisture and increase collagen production, helping minimize wrinkles.
With these Wrinkles Schminkles Neck Wrinkle Patch, you can kick off the necklines and wrinkles and give your neck a more sculpted look.
- As per a clinical evaluation done on 92 women;
90% of women experienced firm skin.
92.1% of women felt their skin was more hydrated.
81% of women observed a reduction in neck rings or neck wrinkles.
- It leaves your skin feeling hydrated.
- Some users claimed the neck patch was no more than a joke as it kept falling and just got ruined without doing anything.
How To Use Wrinkles Schminkles Silicone Patches?
The Wrinkles Schminkles patches are easy to use. Just follow the simple steps mentioned below.
- Initially, cleanse your skin and dry it; ensure you keep it free from other products.
- To reveal the adhesive, peel off the plastic layer of the patch.
- Grab the Silicone patch and place it on the targeted area, with the adhesive area sticking to your skin.
- It is recommended to wear these patches while you sleep so they do their job while you sleep.
- After using them, peel off the patch gently and stick them back on the enclosed storage sheet for reuse.
Customer Reviews | Wrinkles Schminkles Reviews
A verified user, Samantha, commented, “I was astonished by these eye wrinkle patches. I usually don’t observe any difference when I use eye masks. However, I did notice my skin getting firm, and the underneath of my eye wasn’t as dull, which is amazing. It’s not combating my eye bags or darkness under my eyes. However, it improves it, and when I apply concealer now, there’s a big difference in how that looks. There are fewer fine lines under my eyes. I highly recommend trying out these eye wrinkle patches.”
Another user Mackenzie C. said, “The neck patches do not stick for more than a few hours. I followed all the directions, peeled back the clear cover, and attached the adhesive part to clean and dry the skin. It stayed for a couple of hours and then started to peel off. I applied it again and then started waking up every few hours, only to see it peeling off the entire night. I finally woke up to it being completely peeled off and ruined in the morning. I’m very disappointed. I even researched the product and wanted to try it out for a long time.”
Frequently Asked Questions | Wrinkles Schminkles
How many times can you use Wrinkles Schminkles Patches?
As per the brand, you can reuse Silicone patches up to 15 to 20 times. Some of the brand’s patches can even be used over 20 times.
How often should I use the Wrinkles Silicone Patches?
The brand clearly says that it is entirely up to you how frequently you want to use the patches. Some people use these patches the night before an event and get more uses out of them, while some like using them regularly.
Is there a shelf life for Wrinkle patches?
The patches are made from Silicone, and the materials in the Silicone patches and the manufacturing processes are not subject to expiry dates or shelf lives.
Final Words | Wrinkles Schminkles Reviews
Wrinkles Schminkles reviews give us a brief insight into the brand’s bestsellers, and we observed that the official website has both positive and negative reviews. Many people found the Silicone-based Patches worth the money; others, however, were left mainly disappointed because of their inability to stay in place for long hours. Based on the points mentioned earlier as well as honest customer reviews, it is now left up to you if you want to give these patches a try or not.
Hi there! I’m Emma, a makeup enthusiast, and author. I have been passionate about makeup for as long as I can remember, and I love experimenting with new products and techniques to create stunning looks.
I enjoy writing and have published several novels, sharing my passion for storytelling with my readers.