We are always at your service when it comes to helping you pick the best choice. Let’s focus on that feature that adds much to your look and almost transforms your face from party ready to ramp-ready. The lashes your eyelashes are a game-changer when it comes to finishing off your look with a final masterstroke. We’re here to help you get that final leap in adding finishing excellence to your makeup without going through the whole hassle of research.
We searched for the best eyelash-enhancing serums available online that add natural length and thickness to your lashes. We came across these two brands that have taken the beauty industry by storm, Woolash, and Babe lash, with their very own. Let’s have the Woolash VS Babe Lash comparison to decide your perfect choice of lash serum.
Woolash VS Babe Lash | The Ultimate Lash Face Off
Woolash Eyelash Enhance Serum
Woolash is a brand that produces a widely popular and currently the most sought-after eyelash growth serum that claims to enhance your eyelashes’ length, thickness, and overall health. The product is undoubtedly thoughtfully formulated with natural ingredients that promote eyelash growth. To decide which lash holds the upper ground, let’s look at all the factors like the ingredients, the pros and cons, the effectiveness, and the price point for a better comparison.
The Woolash eyelash growth serum contains a range of natural ingredients that have resulted in a blend after much thoughtful consideration.
A vitamin that helps to strengthen and nourish hair follicles deeply.
A derivative of vitamin B5 is added to the mix so which helps to improve hair elasticity and strength.
A fairly hydrating ingredient that helps to improve the overall health of eyelashes and hair thickness.
A known nutrient that helps to nourish and condition eyelashes from within.
Pumpkin Seed Extract
Contains all kinds of essential fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals that help to nourish and promote healthy hair growth.
Grape Seed Extract
Contains a bunch of antioxidants that help to protect the hair from damage.
Pros and Cons
Every product has its benefits and drawbacks. No product is completely perfect with absolutely no flaws. So when comparing two different products, we must consider both factors.
- Woolash eyelash growth serum is considerately formulated with natural ingredients that are gentle on the skin.
- The product is decently easy to use and can be applied on mascara.
- The serum has been tested and clinically proven to gradually increase eyelash length and thickness.
- The product has received a fair amount of positive reviews from customers who have seen a noticeable improvement in the length and thickness of their eyelashes.
- Woolash offers a 90-day money-back guarantee if you are unsatisfied with the product.
- Some customers have consistently reported experiencing minor irritation or redness after using the product.
- The serum has resulted after a wait of several weeks to produce visible results, and it must be used consistently to maintain the benefits.
- The price point of this product is relatively high compared to other eyelash growth serums on the market.
- Woolash is unsuitable for any individual allergic to the formula’s ingredients.
- The product may not work for everyone, and individual results may vary since every product acts differently on every skin.
Directions to use
A set of directions comes along with the product showcasing its usage. Let’s look at the ones for Woolash.
- Ensure your eyelashes are squeaky clean and pat dry before applying the serum.
- Using the applicator brush with the product, apply a skinny layer of the serum to the base of your eyelashes, just above the lash line.
- Allow the serum a reasonable amount of time to dry for at least 1-2 minutes before applying makeup or other products to your eyelashes.
- Use the serum regularly, once, preferably at night, for the best results.
Many customers have reported seeing a noticeable improvement in the length and thickness of their eyelashes after constantly using Woolash for several weeks. However, individual results may vary, and it is essential to use the product consistently and follow the directions given with the product to achieve the desired results.
The Woolash eyelash growth serum is approximately priced at around $** for a 3ml tube, which is highly expensive compared to other eyelash growth serums. However, if unsatisfied with the results, the product offers a 90-day money-back guarantee.
Babe Lash Eyelash Growth Serum
Babe Lash is the next brand we stumbled upon, which produces an eyelash growth serum that is thoughtfully designed to promote the growth of longer, thicker, and healthier eyelashes with nourished hair follicles. The serum is formulated with a blend of botanically extracted all-natural ingredients that nourish and condition the eyelashes, resulting in a fuller and more youthful appearance.
The Babe Lash serum is a compelling blend that contains a range of natural ingredients, including the key ones mentioned below.
This, however, is a synthetic ingredient that promotes hair growth.
A derivative of vitamin B5 that helps to strengthen and deeply nourish hair follicles ultimately.
A hydrating ingredient in the mix helps improve the eyelashes’ overall health.
A commonly used humectant that helps to keep the eyelashes moisturized.
A key ingredient that our body will never get enough of, and the one that helps to deliver the active ingredients to the eyelashes.
Pros And Cons
Let’s not forget that every product has its set of cons too. When discussing a product’s benefits, it’s equally important to discuss the drawbacks.
- The Babe Lash serum has been clinically tested and proven to increase eyelash length and thickness.
- The product is easy to use and can be applied like mascara.
- The serum is formulated with natural ingredients that are gentle on the skin.
- The product has received positive reviews from customers who have seen a noticeable improvement in the length and thickness of their eyelashes.
- Babe Lash offers a 90-day money-back guarantee if unsatisfied with the product.
- SEE FAST RESULTS: Get lush, healthier-looking lashes with Babe Lash Essential Serum. With daily application, you will experience a dramatic increase in your brows & lashes. Not just you, people around you will also notice it.
- CONDITIONS LASHES: This lash-friendly formula hydrates the lashes for healthier-looking results. This award-winning serum promotes the appearance of longer, thicker lashes. You won’t believe they are yours.
- NOURISHING & NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Brow enhancing serum is made from natural & highest quality ingredients
- SAY GOODBYE TO FALSE LASHES: Now say goodbye to fake lashes & try our Babe Lash eyelash booster serum. It will help you create beautiful, effortless and natural lashes which will stay with you forever.
- EASY TO USE: Just apply a thin line to clean and dry lash line above the level of the skin. Only dip the wand once, this is enough for both eye lids. Allow 1-2 minutes for the serum to dry. Can be used on lashes, brows and with lash extensions.
- Some customers have reported experiencing minor irritation, discomfort, or slight redness after using the product.
- The serum may take several weeks to produce visible results and must be used reasonably consistently to maintain the benefits.
- Babe Lash is relatively on the expensive side as compared to other eyelash growth serums on the market.
- The product is not at all suitable for individuals who are allergic to any of the ingredients in the formula.
- The product’s effectiveness may differ depending on individual responses to the formula.
Directions to use
- Ensure that your eyelashes are completely clean and air-dried before applying the serum.
- Using the applicator brush on your lash line, apply a very thin layer of the serum to the base of your eyelashes, just above the lash line.
- Allow the serum to air dry and sit for 1-2 minutes before applying makeup or other products to your eyelashes.
- Use the serum once daily, preferably at night, for the best results.
Many customers have reported seeing a noticeable improvement in the length, health, and thickness of their eyelashes and follicles after using Babe Lash for several weeks. Some customers have reported seeing results in at least two weeks of consistent use. The formula is very thoughtfully designed to work by strengthening and nourishing the hair follicles, resulting in healthier, fuller-looking eyelashes. However, some users have also reported having experienced no difference throughout using the serum.
The Babe Lash serum is priced at around $** for a 2ml tube, which is undoubtedly very expensive compared to other eyelash growth serums. However, the product, like Woolash, offers a 90-day money-back guarantee if unsatisfied with the results. This may make the price more appealing to some customers since they can understand and decide accordingly.
Frequently Asked Questions | Woolash VS Babe Lash
Here are some frequently asked questions (FAQs) about eyelash serums:
What are eyelash serums?
Eyelash serums are, in the true sense, topical treatments that are designed to enhance the growth and appearance of eyelashes. They typically contain ingredients that nourish and strengthen the hair follicles, resulting in longer, thicker, and healthier-looking lashes.
How do I apply eyelash serum to my lash line?
To apply an eyelash serum, ensure your eyelashes are clean and dry. Then, using the applicator brush provided with the serum pack, apply a thin and delicate layer of the product to the base of your eyelashes, just above the lash line, in a gentle manner. Allow the serum to air dry for a few minutes before applying any makeup or other products on top of your eyelashes or eyelids.
How long does observing any visible results from an eyelash serum take?
The time it takes for anyone to see results from an eyelash serum can vary depending on the individual, how their skin receives the product, and how the specific product is being used. Most eyelash serums require several weeks of consistent use to produce noticeable improvements in lash length and thickness.
Are eyelash serums safe to be used regularly?
Most eyelash serums are decently safe to be used when and as directed. However, reading and understanding the label and following the instructions carefully are essential to minimize any risk of adverse reactions from either the ingredients or the blend. Some individuals may be primarily sensitive to specific elements in eyelash serums, so performing a patch test before using the product on your lashes is recommended.
Can eyelash serums be used alongside eyelash extensions?
It is generally considered safe to use eyelash serums with eyelash extensions. However, it is also essential to wait at least 24 hours after getting the extensions applied and stuck before using the serum and to avoid applying the serum directly on top of the extensions.
Can eyelash serums be used on the lower and upper lashes?
Yes, eyelash serums can be used on lower and upper lashes. However, ensure that you apply the serum carefully to avoid getting it in your eyes to prevent further discomfort or irritation.
How regularly should I use an eyelash serum?
Most eyelash serums are thoughtfully designed to be used once daily, typically at night before bed. Using the product consistently and regularly is crucial to achieving the best results.
Final Verdict | Woolash VS Babe Lash
We are thorough believers that every product has its own set of benefits to its credit. Even though these products carry a certain amount of cons, there’s always a chance that a product will ideally suit your skin and its requirements.
So before you ultimately give up on the genuine and effectiveness of the product, we suggest you give the product a shot after you figure out what your requirements are. When we compared these two brands, we didn’t expect this level of effectiveness from either of them, and we were pleasantly surprised.
But like every other face-off, it has to have a winner. In our report, we concluded that Babe Lash had a slight advantage over Woolash due to their ingredients being everything natural making it highly organic. That reduces any probability of side effects or discomfort even if the product doesn’t work for you. However, both products promise visible results naturally. This would require users to be patient and keep their faith in the skincare routine they’ve adapted to while being regular with the regime. And voila, you’ll be all set to flutter your long and thick lashes.
I’m Sarah Abraham, the founder and co-author of Blushastic.com and a professional makeup artist. Beauty is more than just skin deep, and that’s why I’m passionate about sharing my knowledge and experience to help people feel confident and beautiful on the inside and out.
Whether it’s skincare, haircare, or fashion, my goal is to empower women to feel their best. With my expertise in the beauty industry, I strive to provide practical advice and tips that are accessible to everyone, regardless of their skill level or budget.