Sometimes, your entire mood depends on how well your dress and makeup turn out. Thus, having the right makeup products can somewhere fix that. One of the makeup brands that claim to provide a wide range of makeup products and has been quite trending is Bellapierre Cosmetics.
According to the brand, it has become one of the fastest-responding brands with some of the most trendy products on the market. To know more about this mineral-based makeup brand, we have gathered some Bellapierre cosmetics reviews to see if this is worth it.
Bellapierre offers products that, as per the brand, are made with the safest ingredients that cause no harm to the environment. A versatile range of products includes foundations, loose powders, BB creams, setting powders, eyeshadow palettes, and more. Let’s get into it.
- 1 Bellapierre Cosmetics Reviews | Should You Try Their Products?
- 1.1 Bellapierre Mineral Foundation SPF 15
- 1.2 Derma Renew BB Cream
- 1.3 Bellapierre Contour & Highlight Duo
- 1.4 Bellapierre HD Makeup Primer
- 1.5 Bellapierre Makeup Base
- 1.6 Volumizing Black Mascara
- 1.7 Bellapierre Pore Refining Tonique | Best Toner For Sensitive Skin
- 1.8 Bellapierre Precious 24k Gold Brightening Vitamin C Booster
- 1.9 Bellapierre 24k Gold Infused Exfoliating Facial Peel
- 2 Closure
Bellapierre Cosmetics Reviews | Should You Try Their Products?
Bellapierre, founded by David Orencyr, had begun its journey as a 100% mineral-based cosmetic brand. If you’re unaware of what precisely mineral makeup is? Mineral makeup is primarily made of materials that are extracted from the Earth. These ingredients include zinc oxides, titanium dioxides, iron oxides, etc. Most mineral-based makeup products do not contain any artificial fragrances or parabens.
It is also considered more versatile than other kinds of makeup. Thus, Bellapierre vows that they do not have any paraben or toxin-containing products in their vast range. But can we trust that the brand stands by its word? Come along to learn more about its products.
Bellapierre Mineral Foundation SPF 15
Bellapierre offers its ‘can-do-it-all’ foundation that combines five essential makeup products. It serves the functions of a concealer, foundation, SPF, finishing powder, and setting powder! We apply all these things one after the other in this tiny circular pack. Do you think all these together in a single product can somehow cause skin allergies or so? Well, you might want to clear your doubts! The brand claims that the mineral foundation is hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic.
Bellapierre’s Mineral Foundation is available in 16 shades to shoo away your worries about the lack of color options. The foundation is made from safe ingredients, including zinc oxide, iron oxides, titanium dioxide, and mica. In its nano form, zinc oxide is a UV filter in sunscreens. It works in soothing the skin and prevents any skin irritations.
Iron oxides create complexion-enhancing makeup shades and are widely used to develop that pigmented texture in makeup products. Titanium dioxides play a vital role in developing products that target sensitive skin. Lastly, mica acts just like the cherry on the cake, which adds a shimmer and sparkly glow to the makeup products.
- The ingredients present to make the product feel lightweight.
- It blends well.
- Provides adequate coverage.
- It works well in shrinking the pores.
- The shimmer is perfect and doesn’t look too glammy.
- It allows the skin to breathe and gives a beautiful finish.
- The ivory-colored foundation did not turn out to be how it was shown. It instead turned yellowish orange.
- Certain users complained of rashes and breakouts after using the mineral foundation.
- The product does not come with an applicator or a brush.
- It is pretty expensive for a foundation.
Derma Renew BB Cream
Bellapierre’s Renew Beauty Balm cream (BB) combines 4 products. It provides the functions of a concealer, foundation, SPF 15, and moisturizer. While giving good moisture to your skin, the brand claims it works well in covering imperfections and lines to provide you with a flawless complexion.
The work-it-all BB cream has its SPF 15 active ingredients, titanium dioxide, and Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate. Apart from this, it contains isononyl isononanoate and glyceryl stearate, which act as emollients by softening the skin, and capric triglyceride, which keeps pigments distributed evenly without causing a sticky feeling on your skin. It also contains silica, a multi-functional ingredient that prevents cakey texture and acts as an absorbing agent.
- Features all concealer, foundation, moisturizer, and SPF 15 in one.
- Provides decent coverage from medium to full.
- It contains an anti-aging formula that will help prevent wrinkles and fine lines on your skin.
- Does not clog pores.
- Feels sticky on the skin.
- The pumping process gets quite challenging because there is no squeeze tube packaging.
Bellapierre Contour & Highlight Duo
The contour and highlight duo comes in the form of a stick, in a single stick. This very fact makes it super portable and easy to carry anywhere. It is a creamy duo with a velvety-soft contour on one side of the stick and a sparkly highlight on the other. The duo’s creamy formula helps with super smooth application and easy blending as per some Bellapierre Cosmetics reviews.
The ingredients used to make this whipped duo include ceresin, the alternative to beeswax, and paraffin, used in protective creams, and polyethylene, used as an abrasive and an emulsion stabilizer, and helps in binding the ingredients together. It also includes tocopheryl acetate, also known as vitamin E acetate, that protects the cell membranes from any damage due to oxygen radicals.
- It contains a light fragrance that makes you feel refreshed and relaxed.
- It is super light on the skin.
- Can be used for a variety of occasions.
- Portable and can be carried easily.
- Gives a shimmery finish.
- The highlighter can sometimes become a little hard to blend.
Bellapierre HD Makeup Primer
The brand offers an HD makeup primer to help you start your makeup with an easy application. If the claims are believed, the primer works on mattifying your skin and reducing its shine. In addition to this, it treats large pores and dryness as well. Gliding on your skin effortlessly without creating a sticky environment is said to be the primer’s specialty.
The HD primer contains dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, a type of white silicone powder that gives the skin a smooth and silky finish. It also has moisturizing properties and hence prevents your skin from getting dry. Cyclopentasiloxane is an emollient and solvent that dissolves heavier ingredients and gives a silky texture to the products.
- Gives a smooth finish.
- Lasts for a long time on the skin.
- It provides a moist environment on the skin, so blending makeup becomes easy.
- Does not feel heavy on the skin.
- Does not give a smooth look.
- The quantity of product is relatively less compared to the size of the container.
- The product only lasts for a short time. That is, it gets over within a few uses.
Bellapierre Makeup Base
If we look at some Bellapierre Cosmetics reviews, the brand provides a multipurpose primer, an eyelid primer to be specific, that creates a waterproof base for a more visible eyeshadow. As per the brand, the makeup base slides readily on your skin and makes your skin prepared to keep makeup in place all day long.
The ingredients used to make the makeup base include helianthus annuus or sunflower seed oil which is used as an emollient that helps in soothing your skin. Another seed oil used is Ricinus communis or castor seed oil, which allows adhesion products to your skin. Another ingredient that helps in keeping the pigments evenly distributed is capric triglyceride. It also helps in preventing a sticky feeling on your skin.
- Works well as a concealer.
- Provides a good base for makeup to be applied on.
- Easy application.
- It covers redness, lines, and other flaws.
- Quite expensive.
- It contains tocopheryl acetate, which is known to irritate the skin.
Volumizing Black Mascara
Mascaras are an essential part and enhance your entire look. Bellapierre’s volumizing mascara has been formulated to create fuller and thicker lashes that last long.
It has been created using several ingredients, including propylene glycol, carbomer, hexylene glycol, caprylyl glycol, and several others. Propylene glycol is used in mascaras to reduce thickness so the mascara can spread better across your lashes. As you know, mascaras aren’t watery-liquid and are thick. This thickness and stability are achieved using carbomer in mascaras which are water-thickening agents. The product’s texture is improved with the help of caprylyl glycol, which also helps moisturize your skin.
- Gives a subtle difference to your lashes.
- Does not irritate the eyes.
- The applicator didn’t quite seem to satisfy the users.
- Makes eyelashes only about 10-15% longer. Some people might want their lashes much longer than their natural ones.
Applying makeup every day can cause damage to your skin. Though makeup products contain ingredients claimed to be safe, excess use of makeup can ruin your skin in the long run. Moreover, not removing your makeup regularly or not entirely can also create skin irritations and other skin problems. Bellapierre also provides skin care products that help you keep your skin refreshed and moisturized.
Bellapierre Pore Refining Tonique | Best Toner For Sensitive Skin
Bellapierre’s pore refining tonique works on removing the makeup and residue to leave your skin feeling clean and refreshed. It gently removes the makeup and reduces the look of pores on your skin, making it an ideal toner for sensitive skin.
Its primary ingredients include Chamomilla Recutita (chamomile) flower extract, honey extract, and Cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract. Chamomile extract is a popular ingredient in skin care products because of its soothing properties. It helps in conditioning the skin and acts as an antioxidant. Coming to honey, all of us are aware of how honey is considered to be nature’s most admired skin remedy.
It contains antibacterial and antiseptic qualities that keep the skin moist. Cucumbers, just like honey, are widely known for their cooling effects. They are fantastic for hydrating the skin. With such power-packed and impressive ingredients, the pore-refining tonique can be given a shot.
- Leaves the skin clean and fresh.
- Works well for sensitive skin.
- Has a refreshing fragrance.
- Removes dirt or impurities present on the skin.
- Quite expensive for a toner.
Bellapierre Precious 24k Gold Brightening Vitamin C Booster
Bellapierre’s precious 24k gold brightening booster gives the required boost your skin craves. It prevents the dulling of your skin and helps brighten and nourish it. It can be used with just 1-2 pumps after cleansing and toning your skin.
It contains powerful skincare ingredients like vitamin C, 24k gold, and caffeine. As everyone knows, Vitamin C is an excellent antioxidant nutrient that helps hydrate and brighten your skin. It reduces premature aging by minimizing lines and wrinkles on your face. 24k gold is present in many serums because it reduces fine lines and wrinkles. It also contains several detoxifying and anti-inflammatory properties that help achieve a young skin tone. Both these ingredients combined with caffeine provide healthier skin by reducing the blood flow to the skin and brightening it.
- Contains very persuasive ingredients.
- Absorbs quickly.
- Quite expensive for a booster.
Bellapierre 24k Gold Infused Exfoliating Facial Peel
The brand provides an all-natural peel to remove dead skin cells and exfoliate the skin thoroughly. It removes impurities that can clog pores and cause various skin problems. Doing this reveals smoother and brighter skin that, as per the brand, makes your skin look radiant.
It has a combination of ingredients that work well in exfoliating your skin. These include 24k gold, cranberry seeds, hydrolyzed soy protein, and others. 24k gold, as mentioned above, fights wrinkles and exfoliates your skin. Cranberry seeds are natural exfoliants and become the perfect ingredients for scrubs. Hydrolyzed soy protein creates a moisture balance in the skin, fills in unevenness and wrinkles from the inside, and provides a smooth appearance to the skin.
- It makes your skin feel fresh.
- Soothes and smoothes your skin.
- Contains no toxins.
- No parabens.
- Very expensive.
- The amount of product is also relatively less compared to the price.
Taking care of your skin should be a priority and must not be left as an option. Bellapierre is a makeup brand that offers a wide range of makeup and skincare products that, as per the brand, and a few Bellapierre Cosmetics reviews, are toxin-free and paraben-free. The brand also claims to be cruelty-free. If you do not consider or worry about the price, the ingredients mentioned in the products, if you feel they suit your skin, can be added to your cart!
Hi there! I’m Emma, a makeup enthusiast, and author. I have been passionate about makeup for as long as I can remember, and I love experimenting with new products and techniques to create stunning looks.
I enjoy writing and have published several novels, sharing my passion for storytelling with my readers.