If you have not included eye serums or masks in your skincare routine, you probably will sooner or later. They are an excellent addition to the skincare routine as they focus on one of the most delicate areas of our face: the eyes. When they say ‘eyes speak,’ they mean it. Our eyes and the area around us usually represent our age. Even the premature signs of aging we experience are mainly near the eyes, like wrinkles, lines, and crow’s feet.
So it is quite essential to take care of your eyes. And when I speak of eye masks, you must have come across the famous Drmtlgy Eye Mask. If you have and are looking for more information, let me make it easy for you as I present a report based on various Drmtlgy Eye Masks reviews to help you make an informed decision.
Drmtlgy Eye Masks Reviews | Is It The New Eye-Catching Magic?
Drmtlgy has been the talk of the town, not just for its range of products but for its scientific approach to skincare as well. The brand uses clinically proven ingredients that address skin issues like aging, moisturization, etc. In most of its products, it is also known for using potentially active and skin-loving ingredients like hyaluronic acid, peptides, antioxidants, and many more. The brand’s range of products has also made people love it, as you can find serums, masks, moisturizers, and many other products that target different skin concerns across various age groups.
- Look Well-Rested in 15 Minutes: Saturated in a serum of powerful anti-aging ingredients, these Brightening Eye Masks deliver a burst of hydration and can make a quick difference in appearance.
- Minimize Under-Eye Puffiness: DRMTLGY eye masks for puffiness use a combination of powerful ingredients like caffeine, hyaluronic acid, and niacinamide that work together to depuff and reveal younger-looking eyes.
- Proven Results: Based on a 6-week independent consumer panel, 91% said the under eye patches reduced under-eye puffiness & 88% said they saw fewer lines around eyes.
- Safe for All Skin Types: The eye patches for dark circles are dermatologist approved and suitable for any skin care routine.
- Clean Formula: Our under eye brightener is cruelty free and was formulated with only Dermatologist approved ingredients.
One of the best-sellers from the brand includes their Brightening Eye Masks, which has made people go gaga over them. What is so special about it, you ask? Well, let me give you a brief detail of what these Eye Masks are supposed to do. The Drmtlgy Eye Masks are crafted to target the eye area and the related concerns like hydrating that area, de-puffing it, and soothing it to look more awake and youthful. And by making it look more youthful, I mean, it helps with wrinkles, crow’s feet, and fine lines so your eyes can speak for themselves!
It is the ingredients that make or break any skincare product. Let me give you the details of some of the critical ingredients of the Drmtlgy Eye Masks so you can check for yourself if the claims made by the brand are potentially valid.
If you thought caffeine only makes you or your mind awake, let me stop you there. Caffeine, in skincare, is often used as an anti-aging ingredient in various eye creams and masks to make your skin look more awake. It helps in depuffing and also works on dark circles. It also has antioxidant properties that protect your skin from damage.
You can be at rest when you know your skincare product contains Hyaluronic acid, especially when it comes to your eye creams or eye masks. This is because it has an insane ability to hold moisture in your skin, and when infused with eye masks or creams, it helps provide intense hydration in the delicate area near the eyes so it stays hydrated at all times. With good hydrated skin, you can automatically notice a reduction in wrinkles and lines and feel your skin getting healthier and happier.
Niacinamide is another powerhouse ingredient that contributes to anti-aging by reducing the appearance of wrinkles and pores and also enhances skin firmness. Especially in the eye area, the skin tends to get saggy, so ingredients like niacinamide help tighten the skin and improve the overall skin tone so you can radiate a youthful glow.
Watermelon extracts are infused with antioxidants. These antioxidants guard your skin from environmental stressors that promote premature aging. Watermelon extracts are also an excellent way of treating dark spots and hyperpigmentation while giving you a brighter skin tone.
Red Algae Extract
When marine meets skincare, you know there will be a commendable infusion. Marine extracts are rich sources of several vitamins and minerals that benefit the skin in many ways. Similarly, red algae extract is used in the Drmtlgy Eye Masks because of its moisture-holding capabilities. It improves the skin’s natural barrier and replenishes it, all while boosting the hydration in the skin.
How To Use The Drmtlgy Eye Masks?
- Start by cleaning your face so your under-eye area is clean and dry.
- With the help of a spatula, separate the eye masks from the container. Do not use your hands as they can contaminate the eye masks and create unnecessary problems.
- Apply the eye masks on your dry and clean under eyes.
- Let it rest there for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then, gently remove it and dispose of it.
- Whatever serum remains on your under eyes, let it absorb into the skin by gently patting it.
- Store them in your refrigerator to get that soothing and refreshed effect for your under-eyes, which also helps depuffing.
- As per the brand, you can use it every day, either in the morning or at night, or you can even use it as frequently as you want.
Benefits of Using Drmtlgy Eye Masks
- The Eye Masks are carefully made with skin-loving ingredients so your under-eye delicate skin gets the nourishment it deserves.
- Ingredients like hyaluronic acid and red algae extract provide intense hydration to your under-eyes.
- Niacinamide and Watermelon extract promote anti-aging benefits by reducing the appearance of wrinkles, lines, and even pores.
- The eye masks are biodegradable.
- Caffeine is an excellent ingredient for depuffing and providing antioxidant benefits to protect the skin.
- This infusion of ingredients gives your dull eyes a more awake and youthful look.
- It also works to reduce dark circles and reveal a brighter skin tone.
- The refrigerated effect these eye masks give is soothing.
- Free from fragrances, gluten, sulfates, and parabens.
- It can be expensive for 60 pieces of eye masks.
- The eye masks can turn very saturated and can keep sliding down from their place.
- They may not work for dark circles.
Customer Feedback | Drmtlgy Eye Masks Reviews
A user commented, ‘These eye masks are good. However, I did not notice any visible difference in my wrinkles. But it does its job of moisturizing the delicate under-eye area. I often used these eye masks weekly and alternated them with other eye products during the evening. I keep them refrigerated, and the cooling effect feels very good. If you press it under your eyes, it stays in place, or it keeps falling down to your cheeks. The eye masks are slimy, but the spatula makes picking them up from the container easier. Because I was traveling, I did not use them for about 4 to 5 days, and I could see my skin getting wrinkled and dry.’
Another user happily commented, ‘These eye masks are the best! They are simply fantastic! My eyes are susceptible, and I do not have irritation. I refrigerate my eye masks, and they give a very soothing feel when I use them. My allergies can make my eyes puffy. However, these eye masks just melt away that puffiness. They also helped me with my crow’s feet, under-eye circles, and hydration of under-eye skin.
Moria C. shared her experience and said, ‘These are just fine. I am disclosing that this is my first time using eye masks. These eye masks are very moist, which is good, but they keep sliding down the face when you put them on. They also gave me a weird feeling that I could not wear them daily. Overall, they did moisturize and depuff my eyes.’
Another fellow user, Christine, shared, ‘I have puffiness and dark circles. According to my experience, I felt the reverse way of applying them gave more coverage, the wider part under the eye and pointed one at the ends of the eyebrows. I suggest refrigerating them because I love how my skin feels after using them. However, I noticed no difference in my discoloration or puffiness.’
Another user disappointedly shared, ‘It did not work how it was supposed to. I have dark circles, discoloration, and fine lines. Even after using these daily until the container was empty, I still saw no difference in my fine lines or the discoloration. I used these kinds of eye masks for the first time. However, I will not purchase them as they did not work for me as I expected.’
|DRMTLGY Brightening Eye Masks - Caffeine Eye Masks for Dark Circles and Puffiness with Hyaluronic...
FAQs | Drmtlgy Eye Masks Reviews
How many times should I use the Brightening Eye masks?
As per the brand, you can use them daily in the morning or evening. If you want to target anti-aging or brightening, you can also use them twice daily.
How long do I keep the Brightening Eye Masks on?
You should keep them on for about 10-15 minutes. Let the serum absorb your skin, and the cooling effect gives you a soothing and calm feel. However, if you feel any irritation or redness, take them off immediately.
Can you keep the Eye Masks refrigerated?
Yes, storing them in your refrigerator is recommended so when you use them, they give you a calm feeling, which also helps with depuffing your under-eyes.
What do the Drmtlgy Brightening Eye Masks do?
Drmtlgy Eye Masks are formulated to solve issues regarding the delicate area under your eyes. These issues include depuffing, wrinkles, lines, crowfeet, and dark circles. Apart from this, these masks provide intense hydration so your under-eyes stay hydrated and always look firm.
As I conclude this journey of report, you must’ve read the Drmtlgy Eye Masks reviews, and I believe you’ve got the answers. Also, I think it is safe to say that this eye mask has proven to be a remarkable addition to one’s skincare routine. It is not only because it helps delicate skin around the eyes but also because of its blend of ingredients that strive to deliver visible results while addressing common issues like puffiness, dark circles, and wrinkles.
With their quality and efficacy, these eye masks have made several users favorably satisfied with their results. However, the major snag would be the size and excess moisture in these Eye Masks, making them hard to stay in place. If you can spend the required bucks for an Eye Mask, try it!
I’m Sarah Abraham, the founder and co-author of Blushastic.com and a professional makeup artist. Beauty is more than just skin deep, and that’s why I’m passionate about sharing my knowledge and experience to help people feel confident and beautiful on the inside and out.
Whether it’s skincare, haircare, or fashion, my goal is to empower women to feel their best. With my expertise in the beauty industry, I strive to provide practical advice and tips that are accessible to everyone, regardless of their skill level or budget.